FS or Trade: OC 703 Rigid Insulation for Bass Traps - Panels

matthewmilner

Hello! So I've got some Owens Corning 703 Rigid Fiberboard Insulation left over from my studio build that I'm looking to move out of my basement.

This is the stuff that you can use to build your own, extremely effective, bass traps and mid/high absorbers. I've treated my space, but have some left over. I have two cases of 12 panels each, for a total of 24 panels. Each panel is 4' high x 2' wide x 2" thick. These are brand new still shrink wrapped.

Shipping these guys would be cost prohibitive - so pickup or delivery it will most likely be. I am located in Ft. Wayne, Indiana. Pickup is fine - I can deliver/meet within a 50 mile radius of Ft. Wayne for the cost of a tank of gas.

Cost for all 24 panels is $225.00 - the same I paid for them. I had to special order these from a local insulation dealer - so they're not the kind of thing you can find a Home Depot or Lowe's. The treatment I've done in my space has helped tremendously - This stuff really works.

In the "trade" department - I really need to score a copy of BFD. That's about all I can think of right now!

I have these on eBay at the moment, if a buyer comes along though I will end the auction. eBay user ID is skeletal12.

Auction link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=200073895193&rd=1&rd=1

Thanks so much! Matt

Hmmm

You got plans for the ones you built?

Tempting, tempting.

Road trip to FW, could visit Sweetwater, see if it's true an old friend owns a bar there...

It's under consideration.

Howdy! The fixtures that I built are all installed in my studio - I overestimated how much 703 I was going to need.

I used a full bundle to make a cloud over my drums and behind my mix position and then used another 2 bundles for bass trapping and mid/high absorbers.

The new Sweetwater place is supposed to be amazing - I've just been so busy that I haven't made it over there to the new showroom yet. Plus being a drummer they don't have any of the expendables that I need like sticks and heads.

Thanks! Matt

newatthis said:
If you decide that you want to sell one case, and also ship it to PA, let me know.

Peace
AJ

One of these bundles would have to ship via freight carrier - so it would probably cost more than the product itself. Sorry! Matt

Where in PA are you, AJ? I'm on the NJ shore and I have some leftoevr panels. I forget how many, but i think 6. If you'd be interested in working something out, drop me a PM

Price Drop! 12 Sheets $85.00

Price Drop on the last 12 sheets of 2" thick Owens Corning 703 that I have left.

I've got one very lonely, brand new, still wrapped bundle of 703 sitting here in my basement - Please take it off of my hands!

I've dropped the price to $85.00 for this last bundle. This is 12 sheets of the two inch thick rigid insulation. If my math is right that's just over $7.00 per sheet and less than a buck per square foot.

Again - this is located in Ft. Wayne, Indiana. Pickup is great or I can meet you or deliver within 50 miles for the price of a tank of gas.

So to recap - One bundle of Owens Corning 703 - 12 sheets - 2" thick - $85.00!

Respond or PM if interested.

Thanks!

Matt

Back