FS: Fender '65 Twin Reverb Reissue, Fender Silverface Champ, Vox AC15CC1X

thehymns

I have three guitar amps for sale. Over the course of the summer I accumulated a lot of amps, and I'm trying to thin it down to 2 ('63 Ampeg Rocket Reverb and '65 Deluxe Reverb Reissue). So, I've got three amps for sale. Unfortunately, I forgot to grab a USB cable for my digital camera so I don't have pictures of the Vox, but I promise it is in 98% brand new condition, it has one tiny tear in the tolex that's probably a centimeter in length, I wouldn't even be able to take a picture of it it's so small. Here are the details:

Fender '65 Twin Reverb Reissue: I've had this amp for a few years and babied it since purchasing it new. Strong tubes and no signs or wear and tear, however there is one problem: the vibrato button on the footswitch does not work. This is probably an easy fix for a DIY (how complicated can a footswitch be?) but I took it into account when deciding what to sell the amp for. At Guitar Center these sell for around $799-$849 used, and probably not in as nice of condition as mine. I think mine is a steal at $700.

Fender Silverface Champ w/extras: I'm not sure of the exact date of this amp, but it's between 1970-75. I had the amp serviced by Mike's Music in Ohio recently and they replaced a bad cap and patched up the wiring. The stock speaker was destroyed when I bought it, so I had them install a new Jensen Mod 8' speaker. Also, it has a new set of NOS tubes I bought on eBay. I'm not sure of the brand, but they greatly improved the sounds. I also purchased a new handle and chassis straps because the originals are badly rusted. I installed the strap but I don't want to remove the chassis, so the originals are still on there but I'll include the new ones with the amp. I still have the original handle as well. Finally, it has a 3-prong power cord installed.

Functionally, this is as close to a new Champ as you are going to find. The faceplate has a few scratches around the inputs and power light, but nothing uncommon considering it's age. It's hard to judge the value of these amps, but considering the amount of work and new parts I invested in it, I'm asking $275.

VOX AC15CC1X: This is the Celestion Blue version that sells for $899 new. I've never gigged with this amp, it bought it for studio use only and while I enjoy it, to get it to sound really great you have to turn it up and I can't do that where I am right now. As I mentioned, there is a tiny tear about a centimeter in size, otherwise it looks new. I would like to get $600

I am in the Nashville area and I'm willing to meet people within a reasonable distance. Hit me up with some PMs!

dbaead6bce.jpg

cac97e378a.jpg

Back