Car Audio (Alpine Deck, and JL speakers)

dudleys100

just doin a little spring cleaning. Prices do not include shipping:

Alpine CDA-9805 Head Unit This is a great unit that sounds great and has the 4volt pre out which is twice as much as the new Alpines. 50 Watts x4 , XM sat ready, Media Xpand. Comes with a mounting bracket, and a wireing harness that was used in an early 90's Saturn. $65

JL TR-650CX Speakers. 6.5" These sound awesome and are only a year old. Still in great condition. $40

got any pics? how old is the head anyways? I'm trying to save up for some more studio gear, but ive been going for way too long with only the radio in my truck (stupid crappy cd player broke and wont play cds grr).

thanks...

I got it less than two years ago. They are all in good shape and sound great. I attached some pics.

Attachments

• DSC00320.JPG
    DSC00320.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC00323.JPG
    DSC00323.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC00325.JPG
    DSC00325.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC00327.JPG
    DSC00327.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 13
hey i think i might be interested in the deck (not sure if the 6.5" speakers will fit... do you know their depth?)... but im not a huge car audio junky so i dont know too much about this kinda stuff. i might have to wait and see for a few days to see if i even have enough money (you know how it is heh).

do you know what all would i need to install this into my older nissan pickup? would i have to get a specific wiring harness for my truck or would the one from the saturn work? where would one even get a specific wiring harness if i needed one, etc..?

thanks...

man this could be crazy.... me, spending money on something BESIDES the studio?? :gasp:

Back