cable tester

Randy5235

OK people here's the deal. I can make pretty nice cable testers that can test XLR cables 1/4" TRS and TS cables and RCA cables. I am pretty strapped for cash these days so if anyone wants one lemme know. I will be selling them for cost plus $10 so they should come out to about $30 (unless a bunch of you guys and gals are interested then I can buy parts in bulk and the price will go down) plus shipping . If anyone is interested either email me or PM me. they will also be able to test cables that go from one connector type to another ie. 1/4 to rca etc. I will assure they the will be working on arrival and will warranty them for 90 days. (without excessive abuse) also am willing to take custmom orders like 1/8" cable testing and whatnot just lemme know. Randy5235

Here's a pic off the first one I made (it was for myself so the holes are completely straight :) they will be on any models anyone wants though) it runs on a 9v battery and the 3 lights on the left corresponde to the individual wires in the cables( XLR and TRS) 2 for the rca and all 3 should light up on a standard 1/4" TS cable (due to the fact that i am using a TRS connector). any questions or comments?

Attachments

• p1010019.jpg
    p1010019.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 35
Back