Unleash Yourself

Exactly what K dub said. Can only assume the vox being so low and dry on the first verse is intentional because they sound good once you're past that...but they're not so different that it achieves any sort of impact when they hit the right level...I'd tend to match it up with whatever levels and effects you're using for the rest of the song. Other than that, well recorded and sounds good.

Mark

Exactly what K dub said. Can only assume the vox being so low and dry on the first verse is intentional because they sound good once you're past that...but they're not so different that it achieves any sort of impact when they hit the right level...I'd tend to match it up with whatever levels and effects you're using for the rest of the song. Other than that, well recorded and sounds good.

Mark
Oh, I've never imagined that. I just make every thing dry as much as possible, because most producers say "Make it dry as much as you can". Controlling reverb is the hardest one for me as I can't hear the reverb clearly in any gear I use. My friends said my songs have too much reverb that I wasn't able to hear. Thus, I reduce reverb more than I decided.
Thanks for the detailed feedback!

Last edited:
Back