Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MAGA and RAINBOW BANDANAS

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Blue and Gray

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs furter study?

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
you come door to door on my property. i pull a shotgun. 2 three quarter inch shells with twelve balls of double O' buckshot overloaded with powder. i load my own. this isnt turket shot, where you get a hard rash..have respect for property. if its not yours, stay away.

here are quite a few of the "enemy'.....the ememy are the liars. im screaming truth from the top of the mountain.

if you wanted it happy and eazy, then they should have done that from the beginning. schools made this mess. so you get even. we kill each other.

no future here..i told them to stop. who listens when youre eleven? im fifty, game on..some infinities are larger than others.

the Apocalypse is awesome..freedom..you smash everybody..like what you did with schools to me...its fair..its truth..now go get the liar...

sign the deal with the antichrist when he offers it to you...it could be your best option..its business. it is not selffish if you are the only one left. it doesnt cost your soul, something else ..something you wouldnt care about if you had nothing to leave behind.

'our' blue world turns red, sign it in blood..its awesome

Last edited:
yes..RED...i see a vision of a cross...and the worlds on fire.
red.jpg
oh, thats just my backyard..and the color of my house is white..

Last edited:

it starts 'the eastern world, its exploding...
guess yall just need the right pair of eyes to see it

Last edited:
you come door to door on my property. i pull a shotgun. 2 three quarter inch shells with twelve balls of double O' buckshot overloaded with powder. i load my own. this isnt turket shot, where you get a hard rash..have respect for property. if its not yours, stay away.

here are quite a few of the "enemy'.....the ememy are the liars. im screaming truth from the top of the mountain.

if you wanted it happy and eazy, then they should have done that from the beginning. schools made this mess. so you get even. we kill each other.

no future here..i told them to stop. who listens when youre eleven? im fifty, game on..some infinities are larger than others.

the Apocalypse is awesome..freedom..you smash everybody..like what you did with schools to me...its fair..its truth..now go get the liar...

sign the deal with the antichrist when he offers it to you...it could be your best option..its business. it is not selffish if you are the only one left. it doesnt cost your soul, something else ..something you wouldnt care about if you had nothing to leave behind.

'our' blue world turns red, sign it in blood..its awesome
Nice ran but of no practical use.

Nice ran but of no practical use.
there is no practical anything. its two worlds that never touch and there is no conversion rate..its perfect. I get my time and my god like prizes...

and the people i went to school with are hanging out on their front porches doing nothing..i totally see it now. they lost. So its my turn to fuck them up and their families...just making it even..its my patriotic duty to continue the game...

does Texas even exist?? They are states of mind..I never saw any lines on the ground dividing them...I think yall are just making shit up...

I think Texas is part of Mexico now. I think they took it over.

Last edited:
does Texas even exist?? They are states of mind..I never saw any lines on the ground dividing them...I think yall are just making shit up...

I think Texas is part of Mexico now. I think they took it over.
I went to boot camp in Texas. It was there then.

i was headed for CT USCG..the physical had a drug screen that went back 24 months or more. 2 weeks prior I was getting stoned laying with my girlfriend..so that didnt work out.

The Chicago Fire Academy did accept me. drug test went back 1 month. I was in. I served my country in a non department of defense way..if thats a real thing...firefighter I,II,III, EMT, then paramedic, then flight medic..all the other certifications..ACLS BTLS PALS Confined spaces high angle rescue Hazmat EPA 609 etc

it has municipal power from the state..with rank and authority. a duty to act and respond. when youre called, if you refuse its negligence..yeah call it serving..

Last edited:
since there is no jurisdiction, justice, or rule of law.. i succeed. or secede, same fucking word said out loud quickly.

What is the right to secede?
The “right to secede” in this context signifies the right of a group of the citizens or subjects of an existing state to remove themselves from its political jurisdiction, taking with them some portion of their former state's territory, to form a new political entity.

we pay for what we use. when our infinity is up we die.

bowie , we can be heroes for just one day...
fall out boy- we can be immortals just not for long
jacob dylan- i feel fine with the sun in my eyes..

they say we are what we are, but we don't have to be
I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way
I'll be the watcher (watcher) of the eternal flame
I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams

I can stand in the bottom of the hourglass
I try to picture me with you, but I can't

'Cause we could be immortals,
Just not for long

Last edited:
time for the MEDICINE!

Here's to the army and navy and the battles they've won..

heres to Americas' colors, colors that never run.

may the wings of liberty never lose a feather.

...we got a six demon bag !!

Screenshot 2023-09-07 064255.jpg

And Im the bullets..They always said I was 'the son of a gun..' Still just people voting and changing terminology.

Things cant change. its a stalemate. They need a game changer to introduce a new playing piece on the board. but it doesnt exist.
Enter Donald wrecking ball trump..they cant turn around now. too late.

Last edited:
Back