Hey mods

I liked him but IIRC he was banning people for things that were fun play because he was a little young and don’t understand the context. The first time I’d ever heard the term “bit” was when somebody speculated about a new member and asked him and replied something like “please, I eat bots for breakfast”

Still figuring out your sense of humor. Sorry if I missed the joke.
It’s twisted and witty sometimes when I hit a good one, lame when I don’t. I always like the OT places because it’s fun to hang out with fellow musicians and shoot the shit, occasionally make each other laugh. I’m not malicious and a good guy (as long as you don’t ask my ex wife).

Reactions: RFR
So RFR username…think I’ve seen RTR here years ago. Name initials or something else? Mine is from Terry Goodkind book series The Sword of Truth and main character Richard Rahl the Swekernof Truth but somebody already had that name registered in ‘04 when I joined. I’m a rocker so chose SOR.

‘80s hard rock/metal bands but played a lot in classic rock cover bands (my comfort food…Zep, Aerosmith, AC/DC, etc.) before getting into an ‘80s original “hair metal” band late in the game…just in time for grunge to kill it lol

When I try to be witty or funny and on rare occasion it works, I’m just trying have fun and being smiles, especially if it edges taboo topics. I respect the rules here though. The Cave got a little toxic at one point though it was a spectacle to see, but yeah, a lot of energy required to keep it somewhat controlled and eventually was shut down completely.

Speaking of Cave days, what became of True-eurT? She became a mod after new ownership for a short minute. During the first online jam fest stream (cutting edge in ‘04 for a free BBS and pretty fucking awesome) she and I were posting on the live jam fest thread and it was cool. Then new ownership and Jenny’s Place forum which she modded, G rated OT and the brave new HR world was formed. Lots of fun times and good people I’ve met on here and still am.

Especially that GPAT-3 not Spantini. I’ve taken a fancy to his threads. Honestly I would’ve found out that Marshall had new ownership probably 6 months from now we’re it not seeing his thread. fender thread was good too and I have subjective opinions on that but don’t really vent until it pops up as a thread. That’s some damn good AI imho (see, that’s my humor style).

So RFR username…think I’ve seen RTR here years ago. Name initials or something else?

Simple..... Rock and Fucking Roll
I’m a rocker too. Maybe not a good one, but still a rocker at heart.

In the real world, people generally like me, here probably not so much.

Oh, and my ex wife hates me, current wife puts up with me.

So we may just have some things in common.

:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TAE
Simple..... Rock and Fucking Roll
I’m a rocker too. Maybe not a good one, but still a rocker at heart.

In the real world, people generally like me, here probably not so much.

Oh, and my ex wife hates me, current wife puts up with me.

So we may just have some things in common.

:)
RFR…dig it!

My ex -slut whore of a sociopathic wife isn’t particularly fond of me either. Not because of me but because she’s a stupid whore. I hope these are not bannable statements but she is not a member here. Yeah, sounds like we could be HR buds.

What kinda music you listen to and play?

RFR…dig it!

My ex -slut whore of a sociopathic wife isn’t particularly fond of me either. Not because of me but because she’s a stupid whore. I hope these are not bannable statements but she is not a member here. Yeah, sounds like we could be HR buds.

What kinda music you listen to and play?
Check out the “music I like” thread I started It gives a good sampling. :)

He's long, long gone...

Fentanyl, I expect. Or he grew up. Either/or...
Fentanyl…unlike a cyber virus, nobody in the analog world can escape that one. If he’s not dead at least he’s a little older now and could relate to our antics and not go robotic with the ban hammer which I recall being the main complaint of the community

Check out the “music I like” thread I started It gives a good sampling. :)
I keep clicking on it but every time I do it sucks all of the broadband out my humble system with all of the YouTube vid examples so thought I’d just ask here

Bummer. (Your broadband)

Well, later sometime. Sleep is calling me.

Standard ‘rocker schedule’ conflicts with taking a kid to school.

Geezzz why can’t school start at noon???

Back