What made Trump so bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump has foibles but you just outed yourself as a lazy leftist just regurgitating talking points. Trump "admitted" to no such thing.

I've grabbed women by the pu**y and they loved it. If you're male and you claim you've never grabbed a woman by the pu**y, okee doke.

Assuming you're eligible to vote in the US presumably you voted for corrupt, senile, incompetent, lying, profiteering Brandon which renders anything you have to say about Trump's competence or character laughably null and void.
Any chance you can refute the 7 points I made above?
WTF was he going to do with the secret documents?
Make a game show?

Trump has foibles but you just outed yourself as a lazy leftist just regurgitating talking points. Trump "admitted" to no such thing.

I've grabbed women by the pu**y and they loved it. If you're male and you claim you've never grabbed a woman by the pu**y, okee doke.

Assuming you're eligible to vote in the US presumably you voted for corrupt, senile, incompetent, lying, profiteering Brandon which renders anything you have to say about Trump's competence or character laughably null and void.
You have got to see the humor in calling someone out for regurgitating talking points (when actually he laid out specific questions), then you regurgitated talking points. Come on, everyone loves to grab pussy! Let’s go Brandon!

I laughed anyway.

Kind of going back to the beginning of this thread, alI can say is, it’s been interesting.

A platform was provided for people to give their reasons that made Trump bad. And the reasons came and came and came. I even had a few of my own.

But If anyone can’t see that there has been a highly coordinated effort by the media , the intelligence agencies, the previous administration , Obama, Hillary, the Clinton foundation, all of the George Soros-Backed organizations, ect, to paint Donald as the next Hitler or Darth Vader or worse from day one.......
Well, then you’re just fucking blind.
Or thoroughly brainwashed.

For whatever Trump is or isn’t, he’s not the demon the establishment makes him out to be. The previous ‘well respected’ presidents have killed far more people than the Donald has. Bad guy or not, The Donald has much less blood on his hands.

There seems to be this unspoken mantra of ‘Hate Donald as much as I do, or you’re a piece of shit just like him”

Well to that, I say Fuck You!

Last edited:
For whatever Trump is or isn’t, he’s not the demon the establishment makes him out to be.
Because perhaps you believe his election fraud lies and don’t care that he attempted a coup. Maybe you don’t mind that he’s misogynistic and probably racist. Possibly you don’t care that he lied constantly, or don’t mind that he defended Russia when they were interfering in our election. Maybe it doesn’t bother you that he mocked a disabled person. If those are not reasons in your mind to think someone is bad, then I understand your conclusion.

Last edited:
Because perhaps you believe his lies and don’t care that he attempted a coup. Maybe you don’t mind that he’s misogynistic and probably racist. Possibly you don’t care that he lied constantly, or don’t mind that he defended Russia when they were interfering in our election. Maybe it doesn’t bother you that he mocked a disabled person. If those are not reasons in your mind to think someone is bad, then I understand your conclusion.
Wrong on all of your assessments of me.

I don't like him, don’t trust him, but not for the reasons that the media has been drilling into our heads to not like him. I have my own reasons based on watching from a distance.

And ps. Every single reason you gave is in complete lock step with the approved media narrative.

I’m completely disgusted with all the anti Trumpers and Pro Trumpers alike. All a bunch of cultists.

It’s been said that truth is like a 3 edged sword. One edge is your truth, one edge is my truth, and the other edge is the actual truth.

Last edited:
95% of this stuff is not even remotely true. The other 5% is half true, but isn't bad. Posting about Joe Biden being a pedophile is accurate.
The only bad thing about Trump is that he failed to actually do most of the things he promised to do, and sided with Israel.
His economy was strong enough to get us through a over-hyped pandemic in which the Democrats HAD to shut everything down, and that was his biggest strength.
Now we are in a recession, and the Democrats are scurrying about to try and redefine recession.
You aren't going to find truth in a musicians forum where most of the people in the industry are trying to gain clout with their big-nosed overlords.
Lol

For whatever Trump is or isn’t, he’s not the demon the establishment makes him out to be. The previous ‘well respected’ presidents have killed far more people than the Donald has. Bad guy or not, The Donald has much less blood on his hands.
The Lancet Commission on Public Policy and Health puts about half a million American deaths from covid directly on Trump’s handling of it. Our death rate was higher than other G7 nations.

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Last edited:
The Lancet Commission on Public Policy and Health puts about half a million American deaths from covid directly on Trump’s handling of it. Our death rate was higher than other G7 nations.

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Oh good lord, really? And how and what science could possibly define that statistic? Because someone wrote it and you read it?

This is serious propoganda at its best. The fact that anyone really thinks that they have the truth is amazingly ignorant.

Seriously, there is so much bullshit being fed to people that I am not even sure I can argue the color of my eyes anymore. Someone will say they are black when they are obviously blue.

See what I did there? I just stated that my eyes were blue when they are shit brown! But I stated it so maybe it is fact?

Ugh...

Oh good lord, really? And how and what science could possibly define that statistic? Because someone wrote it and you read it?

This is serious propoganda at its best. The fact that anyone really thinks that they have the truth is amazingly ignorant.

Seriously, there is so much bullshit being fed to people that I am not even sure I can argue the color of my eyes anymore. Someone will say they are black when they are obviously blue.

See what I did there? I just stated that my eyes were blue when they are shit brown! But I stated it so maybe it is fact?

Ugh...
Leddy is full of it. So now the man who petrifies them is responsible for covid deaths.

Leddy is full of it. So now the man who petrifies them is responsible for covid deaths.

The Lancet is a peer-reviewed medical journal for God’s sake. What the hell is wrong with you? You think this is MY opinion? Did you read the paper before spouting your bullshit?

Last edited:
The Lancet is a peer-reviewed medical journal for God’s sake. What the hell is wrong with you? You think this is MY opinion? Did you read the paper before spouting your bullshit?
The fact that it even mentions 'enhanced global warming' makes it not a scientific journal, but a political wag rag that is based on not scientific fact, but political propaganda.

Sorry man, you need to do better with your supposed facts if you wish to change the minds of those who think for themselves.

You should try it! It's called awakening! Not woke.

The fact that it even mentions 'enhanced global warming' makes it not a scientific journal, but a political wag rag that is based on not scientific fact, but political propaganda.

Sorry man, you need to do better with your supposed facts if you wish to change the minds of those who think for themselves.

You should try it! It's called awakening! Not woke.
The Lancet is not a scientific journal? Ok. What is?

So in other countries they have found/admitted that most deaths were in oldies with one or more pre-existing conditions. Very few 'other' or 'younger' healthier people died. Most deaths were in the older population or people with 'other' conditions.

You say in America it was different and just by chance all the fault of your bogey man? Did you check if these poor people had other health conditions or were old?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back