well...

Exactly........and obviously. I decided to stay away from HR about a month ago. You can figure out why. It's obvious that one poster is a hateful troll and could care less about music. More than that though......and I truly hate to say this......but what the heck is the deal with the mods? Why is this guy still here? And that argument about how prime time is open to all thoughts? So now we're saying that spewing personal hate for the sake of hating....is ok? Are we THAT desperate to keep people? Well I guess we are.

And as I've stated before.....what percentage of newbies read this entire forum and decide.......hey.....that prime time thread is my cup of tea. PT is so bad that even other newbie "hater types" seem to stay away from this guy.

And by the way.......if this forum was really all about music and a creative back and forth of reasonable people....on any topic.....then wouldn't we allow the members to vote on banning the few who are deserving of such? For me......if a vote was taken and my opinion lost.....I could live with that....no problem. It's the "apparent" blindness of the mods (sorry mods) that makes me stay away. Eventually.......I'll be gone as the negatives continue to out weigh the positives.

As always........just 2 cents worth of my opinion. Going back to weaning myself off this site.

Mick
If you leave, that will be the third regular here that will have left because of this loser, all for.....what exactly? There isn’t a single compelling reason to keep him around. So we trade in multiple regulars for this one guy who only posts garbage? This site is doomed.

Maybe another thread to lock? Hmmm?
yep, that's the purpose.
My threads live in this poor soul's mind, and thread-lock is the only way to set him free.
Oh dear.
Is there anything else I can do to help this wretched soul?

Last edited:
80% of his posts have been locked..

A scorebook with statistics.
Does he have an axe to grind or what??? :unsure:

Yeah, we’re the trolls. Not you, who posts QAnon garbage

TDSers have this thing about Q'anon -- where their sense of reality is threatened by an internet ghost on the dark web.
Qanon wouldn't even exist if the media just reported the news.
What should I expect from a guy -- that can't even figure out how to use the ignore function? :giggle:

Last edited:
A scorebook with statistics.
Does he have an axe to grind or what??? :unsure:

TDSers have this thing about Q'anon -- where their sense of reality is threatened by an internet ghost on the dark web.
Qanon wouldn't even exist if the media just reported the news.
What should I expect from a guy -- that can't even figure out how to use the ignore function? :giggle:
You both A: editing your post MULTIPLE times because you didn’t like what came out of your feeble brain the first time and B: going back and reviving a shitty, dead thread for the purposes of flaming...

Is both A: Sad, and B: Pathetic.

Back