pink Casio SK-1

A Reel Person said:
The Pink Casio World Tour! :eek:
Yes, the tour will begin next month. Pink will headline the show, along with Pink Floyd. The Pink Panther will MC, and the Pink Pistols will provide security. The Pink Flamingos dance group will also attend.

Attachments

• pink.jpg
    pink.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 228
A pink Sk-1?

SSSSSuper...all you need is a gay producer, those arent hard to find.

*looks in blue bear's direction*

i said producer, not beer b*tch...

I’ll bet you once again thought this thread would simply disappear into oblivion. How wrong you were to think such terrible thoughts. The Pink Casio rules, and will live on for all eternity. The Pink Casio is YOUR NEW GOD and will rule your universe for ever and ever!!!

No wonder you guys have a billion posts...blah..blah...blah..babble ... babble... babble..... what is so great aout the pink keyboard........lol.

pinkopinkopinkopinko

OK. I'll proceed to commit several sins, not the least of which is making my first post in these forums an appeal to sell something. Amazing how much I hate it when other people do that, yet how easily I commit the same offense.

The Pink SK1 is, remarkably, somehow fundamentally different from the black one. I've got both, and clients who are drawn to the pink one consistently come up with better stuff. Hmm, maybe that says something about the people who are drawn to it...

However, in order to eat, I'm gonna unload my Pink SK1. I've go the original box w/ styrofoam, and original manual. It's in really really really good shape. If you want it, you probably got it.

Right now on eBay there's an SK1 (not mine) that's been semi-modded in a marginally horrifying way: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=308&item=3739202192&rd=1

How much?

Aw, jeez, the easy part is offering to sell, the decision on a price is the hard part. OK, $90 shipped anywhere in the continental US, with my guarantee that everything works well. The box is dog-eared, but is otherwise fine.
</sales weasel>

monty said:
Yes, the tour will begin next month. Pink will headline the show, along with Pink Floyd. The Pink Panther will MC, and the Pink Pistols will provide security. The Pink Flamingos dance group will also attend.

Oh and by the way......

Which ones Pink?

The Casio VZ-1 is "THE" desirable Casio

and yes this musn't die

Thimk Pimk!

i just got one!

It's taken a few years, but I have a pink sk-1. I bent it for a friend about 2 years ago and he was very happy with it. But now, because he is broke, he has offered it to me for what I can afford. I'm so excited. The mod is nice because it's a separate box that can be detached - im going to modify it further and sex it up a bit. It's already sexy. Anyway, I'm replying to a thread started 3 years ago. Bye.

I can't believe the SK-1 is desirable at all. That was my first keyboard when I was 13 or something, and it was a cheapie back then! I mean, I dig old cheap stuff like that because you can get some funny stuff out of it, but I had no idea so many other people did too.

Back