What is songwriting?...?...

The definition of songwriting is as vast and open as steller space.

I've heard some pretty neat stuff from people who tell stories, in a melodic fashion to a rhythatic beat. The basic song structure is shot to hell. But it works.

Songwriting is in the hand of the songwritter, and in the ears of the beholder.

Your music is interesting, Mr. Green.
I liked Land Of No Sorrow.

I'm puzzled, Chriss.
I listened to all the songs Mr. Green had to offer that would stream, and not in one song did I hear a wanker being played.
Are your headphones to tight? :eek:

Man, how many times can you get that post on the BBS before getting kicked out!! I mean, this smells like spam to me, and there are people watchin you out there!

If you have something to say or ask, please do so. If you want people to go to your crappy website, do it somewhere else or get yourself a DECENT website.

I knew by the subtle crack in his voice (from "Monster") You have experience with crack? Judging by the lyrics, you do...

Serious now. If you want your songs reviewed, post them with a nice messege to go with it. Not this kind of lame semi-advertising crap. People won't take you serious and won't give you serious answer, except Badgas, 'cause he's the single most friendliest creature in this universe. I'd marry him anytime! (LOL)

Dirk Demon

Back