New songs, songs that I am not ashamed of.

Velle

Easily - The intro was kinda long and repetitive, but it was a good mixing job, and it is quite origanal, and it was very mysterious! When the guitar came it, it gave it the needed power as well.

What is has been - Cool melodic groove, but the bass line does not at all fit the intro. I personally don't like the effects of it, or how it's played. The rest of the song, definitly good stuff.Very strong guitar, and the drums sound great, although the drum fills could be worked on, and the highhat could be turned down just a little bit. The guitar solo in the intrluede at first was a lil sketchy, but then when it got fast it really improved. I think you have great solo skills for playing, you just need to work on scales and writing solos that fit just a little better, note wise.

Feeling Numb - What i think i first noticed was I think that one of your strings on the clean guitar is out of tune, which is a crazy pet peave of mine, haha. The disoted guitar seems a little out of place, not sure what about it though. It almost feels like the entire song was mixed a littel too loud for itself. But overall defniitly a good song.

All 3 of your songs were well recorded and mixed. With a little more song writing practice, you can have some seriously great songs on there!

Back