"THE MUSIC BUSSINESS" or "WHO ARE YOU?"

Davidk,

Well there you go. That just goes to prove that even a blind hog can find an acorn every now and then. :p

The fish came natural. Its a soul thing.:)

<><
George

I lean back in my chair and think, "Life is good, I may now join the masses without condemnation or guilt (except in spelling and proper use of the english syntax), but thats another story.:D

<><:)
George

giaschel and Davidk,

David, you are right. The historic biblical symbol of the fish is of Greek origin, which had the Greek letters, (I) Iota, (X) Chi, and (O with a line thru the middle) Theta, above the fish. Meaning, Jesus Christ of God. Below the fish were the letters,(Y) Upsilion, (E) Epsilion, meaning Son, Savior. Through the years the symbol has been made abstract with a simple fish but has never lost its true meaning. I'm sure there are others that have wondered the same thing but didn't bother to ask. Thanks for asking giaschel.

IXO
<><
YE

George:)

Hey George.
I may not reply to alot of your posts, but I read them everytime I come in here.
Just want to say, you've a knack or getting things rollin, keeping the thread interesting, a large number of posts and views and, what I like the best, your most informative in your posts.
Keep it up.

badgas,

I thank you for your kind words. But I must say I think you're just easily impressed.:D I don't know much, in fact I could probably fit everything I do know into about three posts. But when it comes to God, music, and songwriting, I can talk, listen, and learn from now on.:)

<><
George

Back