collaboration?

sezleic

So not sure if this would be the right forum, But I was wondering if anyone was looking into collaborating
I am a 27 year old female vocalist and am looking to sing some more and work on some new projects.
I love all genres of music but I love country, folk, easy listening.
My influences are people such as dido, Alison krauss, Florence and the machines, adele.

Yeah, you're in the right place.

Just dropping in with some words to help you out.

There are always people around here looking for vocals.
Clips or something would make the process easier for people. So if you've got some totally post them up!
Perhaps some info on your singing and recording method. As collaborations that happen here generally occur long distance via the net.

Welcome to the site!

So not sure if this would be the right forum, But I was wondering if anyone was looking into collaborating
I am a 27 year old female vocalist and am looking to sing some more and work on some new projects.
My influences are people such as dido, Alison krauss, Florence and the machines, adele.

Hi, Do you have recording equipment that you can lay tracks against backing?

Im always interested in working with vocals...i produce mainly electronic stuff but dont let that put you off..

Drop me a pm if youre interested...ive a few tracks in the mp3 clinic if you want to hear something but im game for any style

Back