Room to studio

Painted. I'll get some more pics when it's dry tomorrow and I finish cutting in.

After paint it's time to start construction of panels and traps.

rightminiimg0222.th.jpg
rightminiimg0225.th.jpg
rightminiimg0218.th.jpg

One image still wont work.. Anyway that's the pieces in the first pic, the second is one formed into the frame. There was a pic without the trim on that half, I cant decide if I want to add the trim for looks or not.. Going to keep playing with it to decide.

And to give credit where it is due

My Bass trap build - Gearslutz.com

Is where I got the design. I am trying to figure out how to make my twist on it work. I'm trying to come up with a good way to put a little bit of rope lighting inside so that there will be a slight glow coming out and shining back twords the wall.

what's the paint do the the high end? does semi gloss reflect more than matte?

those are some serious flipflops!

bass traps were on my summer to do list last summer...still not done...they're on my summer to do list this summer...

nice job!

what's the paint do the the high end? does semi gloss reflect more than matte?

those are some serious flipflops!

bass traps were on my summer to do list last summer...still not done...they're on my summer to do list this summer...

nice job!

Running out of summer man!

If I were in Cali, I would come over and motivate you. Actually, I am serious, because I could use the favor back. I have all the materials to build 10 more panels, but can't seem to motivate myself. Damn that lazy gene!!

The paint does nothing that I'm aware of. Just didn't like sitting in that room that color so mostly that was just a mood changer, not to mention the fabric for the bass traps will be a color that goes with the walls (it's great having a wife).

Back