Panels!!!

hokypokynose

Accoustic panels! Picked up four of these roughly 4'W x 5'H x 1 1/2"D carpeted monsters and now the room is dead as Jason Alexander's career! And best of all, they were FREE FREE FREE!!! :D:D:D

I used them to partition my room. Here's a pic of what it looks like standing in the doorway...

Attachments

• studio panel door.jpg
    studio panel door.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 102
Carpet on the outside. Metal frame(painted so I can't see what kind of metal it is, it's pretty light for it's size). I also have no idea what's inside. I did not make these. I just took them off the hands of someone else.

These are most likely old study/library dividers from some school or college.

Our local surplus store (from the University of Iowa) often has several of these sitting around going for CHEAP ($5 each or so).

All different shapes and sizes... unfortunately, most are ugly 70's colors, but would be easy enough to cover.

Velvet Elvis

These are actually retired room dividers from my church. Used to divide up a large room to smaller parts along the walls for children's small groups. High quality. Dark pink color if the picture doesn't suggest it. They were replaced with curtains. I know several people who work at my church told me they cost big bucks new. And they had probably a hundred to choose from. But they are for people who work or volunteer at the church and they don't want just random people taking them.

Back