What do you think about my songwriting & singing????

AllenM

I like the songs. Your voice has a pleasant sound to it. Leaving Tomorrow seemed to have the best vocal sound, yet I feel you could get more out of your voice. Better projection and some pitch issues all about, but nothing I would consider painful to my ears. True love seems the most 'you'. I like the pureness of that live performance.

:)

Thank you! Im mostly recording these songs in my home studio. That live performance was very spontaneous. I just wrote the song seconds before I played it.

Agree with Jimmy 100% I also liked the harmonies on singing her a love song. Nicely written. Your studio may need some updates...lots of noise and such, but the songwriting is very melodic and nice. Also (sorry) have to agree that a vocal coach for a couple of months would probably do you a lot of good. Your voice has a very nice quality (something I don't have) and some work on control (breathing, projecting) would be what will make you go from songwriter to performer. Good luck, and we'll look for your albums soon!

Thanks for the comments. I really like musical songs if you know what I mean. I hope I convey that sound in my music. :thumbs up: But im learning and with practice I can get better. What would be the most enjoyable song that I have be? Like which song do you think could be played on the radio?

Back