the Cooperation between fl studio users

mo-hammad

hi iam a new member and my english not good enugh :) so iam so sorry

i have a suggestion for fl studio users :) i will make a melody for start and i put the flp file here and some one come to this topic and write a post here that iam second person who want work on it and he will making some part of music and then he or she will put the flp file here again for next person and next person come here and write a post that iam Third and ..... until end

attention attention

if you see one person write iam second you should wait until he put her or his work and then you write iam next ... :)

and Third person should work on second person work not on first work and until end

if your agree tell me here and i will start to night for melody

hi iam a new member and my english not good enugh :) so iam so sorry

i have a suggestion for fl studio users :) i will make a melody for start and i put the flp file here and some one come to this topic and write a post here that iam second person who want work on it and he will making some part of music and then he or she will put the flp file here again for next person and next person come here and write a post that iam Third and ..... until end

attention attention

if you see one person write iam second you should wait until he put her or his work and then you write iam next ... :)

and Third person should work on second person work not on first work and until end

if your agree tell me here and i will start to night for melody

Yea sure.. pls start.

Back