storage

Damon

Anyone that inform me are highly respectable!! I'm a PC based comp.
Its about The Iomega ZipDrives, what is the one that suits to me as use for storing my music data...'cause I notice there is Zip SCSI, Zip parallel, Zip USB and Zip ATAPI..?????? And how much song that can be handled under the 100mb, 250mb & 1gb ??!
Last...anyone knows the "reputation" of Zefiro's ZA2 ?( seems very cool to me...)
Thanks for your attention !

I'm also seriously considering the ZA2. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a lot of info regarding it. A previous post on this board yielded this response:

>
As to the ZA2; they describe it as plug and play, then proceed to say that the IRQ must be chosen from 10, 11 or 12. That's kind of a contradiction. Same deal with the DMA selection. Only the upper three are supported. And then it's an ISA card as opposed to a PCI card. Just plain slower. And those jumpers on the card are a limitation, not a "customization" feature.
>

While this has certainly made me more cautious, I haven't completely ruled out purchasing this card. The main selling point for me is the AES/EBU connections. This is a must-have for me, and I can't seem to find many other cards that offer it.
If you find any reviews or more info regarding the ZA2, please pass it on.

Thanks!

Back