Reamping help with studio 192

Humphr

Hi everyone.

I have been trying to figure out how to reamp on and off for a couple years and still can't figure it out.

I use a studio 192 as an interface and use pro tools as my daw.

In pro tools, i create a bus send to a line out to my reamp box. I am using a radial reamp extc. This reamp box has its own fx loop so you can hook up guitar pedals and go back in to a line input to the daw if you want. Or you can go from the fx loop send of the reamp box (which is guitar level) and plug it directly into an amp for amp playback.

I cant get audio to the amp or back through the line inputs for some reason. One hunch i have is that it might have to do with uc surface, which is a mixing and routing software program that comes with the studio 192 interface.

I don't use uc surface to mix, but i know it's still active in some way even without opening the software while in pro tools. I still mix inside pro tools. Im Not sure if a setting in uc surface is messing with my audio routing, or if there is something i am overlooking in pro tools. I would appreciate any help. Thank you.

Back