Line 6 POD Studio UX2 or M-Audio Fast Track Pro?

HellsFallenHero

Hi, I recently posted on this forum earlier, and I think I may have found 2 interfaces I'm interested in.

In your opinion what is a better quality, and better sounding interface?

The M-Audio Fast Track Pro?
Or the Line 6 POD Studio UX2?

Also, what is better for recording guitar/bass on?
Amplitube, or Pro Tools?

(We play deathmetal/deathcore/whatever)

Hi, I recently posted on this forum earlier, and I think I may have found 2 interfaces I'm interested in.

In your opinion what is a better quality, and better sounding interface?

The M-Audio Fast Track Pro?
Or the Line 6 POD Studio UX2?

Also, what is better for recording guitar/bass on?
Amplitube, or Pro Tools?

(We play deathmetal/deathcore/whatever)

well line 6 comes with pod farm....now thats a software package with guitar amps, bass amps and vocal pre amps...but no recording software

m audio come with recording software

Amplitude, like pod farm, is guitar software...it does sound better but is only software...no interface and no recording software

Pro tools comes with the m audio but no guitar software

I think thats right...so your kinda mixing up what the software does

id suggest the line6 with podfarm, then Reaper as your DAW.....best value

or

the m audio and Amplitiube3...if you've got a bigger budget

:)

well line 6 comes with pod farm....now thats a software package with guitar amps, bass amps and vocal pre amps...but no recording software

m audio come with recording software

Amplitude, like pod farm, is guitar software...it does sound better but is only software...no interface and no recording software

Pro tools comes with the m audio but no guitar software

I think thats right...so your kinda mixing up what the software does

id suggest the line6 with podfarm, then Reaper as your DAW.....best value

or

the m audio and Amplitiube3...if you've got a bigger budget

:)

I was thinking about not using the POD Farm software and using Amplitube instead. I heard it was better.

For recording software, I was thinking of Pro Tools. I have Adobe Audition, but... I wasn't sure if it was the best option.

Is Reaper good?

Reaper is very good....many of the guitarists use it here

Amplitube is good, i have both...but if moneys an issue try the podfarm first before you buy anything else....you can get pretty much any sound out of it if you put the effort in

REAPER!!! I thought it was cool, easy to use until I read and began to apply Reaper Power by Geoffrey Francis; now I think it is AWESOME. Cheap too. Shameless plug for the Reaper folks. Ok for real now. Reaper!!. Oh I forgot to mention the cool forum and helpful folks over there. Here too.

Back