Interface / Mixer

Rich606

Could I plug my mixer into the input of the Interface?. I was for sure I could,and wanted to try it with a Program for my drums.

Rich606 said:
Could I plug my mixer into the input of the Interface?. I was for sure I could,and wanted to try it with a Program for my drums.
You can plug anything into anything you want. :rolleyes: :D

Umm, some details like what kind of interface and mixer. :confused:

DavidK said:
You can plug anything into anything you want. :rolleyes: :D

Umm, some details like what kind of interface and mixer. :confused:

Haha thanks man,sorry about that. :o

Yea the mixer is an older Crate,and the interface.I'm planning to get is about 70-100$. I just need it for my Program,so I can due away with my 8-Track. I'm kinda setting up my game.

wow. You really need to provide more info and preferably, in complete sentences.

In general, though, I think you will be good. Any old mixer will have preamps and likely some channels with Phantom power.

It will also have a 1/4" output.

Your interface to the computer will hopefully have a 1/4" input or at worst a 1/8" and you will need to get an adaptor.

That should have you set up to get sound into your computer. Now you will just need a multi track program like Sonar, Cubase or the like to record the genius.

If you are on a serious budget I would suggest looking at n-Tracks. I have not run it for a while, but it is serious bang for the buck.

Back