hi, i'm new to this board.....

matt's bedroom

.......i've been reading the posts for about a month and thought it was probably time to register and say hi. :D

other than that, afraid there's not really a constructive reason for this post, ie. a question/fact/opinion or something.
sure i'll have plenty of q's on the way tho, as i finish setting up my very amateurish home studio in my box of a bedroom. :)

oh well,
speak to you later,
-matt

Hey Matt,
Welcome to you and your bedroom!
And there's plenty of Amateurs here....

Queue
I am a professional....

Computer Systems Analyst:D

Only

Greetings Matt,

Everyone here thinks I'm an amature, but my world tour is only a record contract away, the people who are nice to me on this board get to be my roadies...

SirRiff

13 posts later...

I guess it's time I said hello as well.

I'm a "computer support analyst" (I answer phones at a university helpdesk) and have been involved with music since I was 9 (I'm 22 now). I play bass mostly, guitar, a little drums and vocals, and I played the trumpet (poorly) through high school. I've got a decent little basement home studio/practice space and play in a punk band called Fallaway (www.fallawaypunk.com).

I've been lurking here for far too long. And loved every minute of it. The search function has turned into one of my best friends.

Anyways...Cheers.

Welcome aboard Kermit...

...you wouldn't happen to be green, a bit slimy, hang-out in swamps, and have a strange pig fetish, would you???

:D

Bruce

not a good idea inviting some of these guys into your bedroom.....anyway, welcome aboard....got a few hens I can hold til payday?....

Welcome Matt and Kermit.

I've not been around for that long myself, but once you're here it becomes addicting. So be prepared to get hooked. :)

t

Welcome to you.....

Hope you find the folks here as helpfull, and as much 'family' as I have....

I've only been a part of this board since April, and have grown very addicted to being here...as langley said...

The insite, and advice given by most of the folks here is very helpfull, and can assist you in just about every phase of home studio building.

The bantor that goes on here is just like everywhere there are people who care about each other. Sometimes a little harsh, sometimes a little raw, but all in all very much like any other family......

Have fun, and don't be afraid to post questions, however lame you may think they are......You will get answers, and sometimes more information than you thought possible....(or wanted) HAHAHA

Anyway.... welcome

:D

Upstate:D

Back