Brand New Video. Please Share Your Thoughts?

JonFro

Hey All. We finished up this video about a month ago. This song was recorded, mixed and mastered in my home studio. I'd love your input so please share. Thank you.

YouTube

Last edited:
Cool video seemed like the bass was little heavy through my cans...

But the ending...the rope catching on fire and the dude dropping to the floor...seems to me it would have been cool to have him getting up dusting himself off and staring at the end of the smoking rope that broke in his hand and looking up at the other end of it in wonder...kind of a God said nope not your time yet bud ending...you left it to our imagination

That shit happens you know...Have a friend who 40 some years ago put a 22 rifle to his chest and pulled the trigger...missed his heart by less that 1/4" ....lodged in his spine but did no damage to his spinal cord.... sometimes it just isn't your time even if you think it is...went on to live a pretty cool life and is still kicking with a bullet in his spine and a a 22 bullet hole scar on his chest. Guess it hurt pretty bad after he did the deed but realized as he lay there on the floor in agony, it wasn't meant to be and called the operator for help.....

Pretty bass heavy, but sounds like that was the intent.

And, purely a subjective comment, because this was really well done and has a slick, pro look, but, for me, there was just a bit of disconnect between the rural effect (setting/clothes/etc) with a couple acoustic instruments but then a very produced sound, especially the wet verb/delay and percussion, but no visible drums? (Just a musician kind of nit, and maybe I'm the only one....)

Definitely sub bass heavy. Quite a bit actually. I am guessing you don't have a subwoofer in your room. This is why I do.

Video cool. :)

Back