and want to win the battle against it.

i have a friend, who is battling against addiction,
he inspired this lyric.

this is a groovy, slightly progressive tune,
with a swing inside a straight time sig,
and a heavier 2nd half.
sounds way cool in the cans.

On Your Way by Bats Brew | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Good song, Gonzo. Every time you post one of these things, I end up with your Soundcloud page playing for 30 mins or more! I'm on Time is Magic right now.

You're cutting into my TV TIME!!!!!:thumbs up:

The more I listen to your songs, the more familiar they sound. I think I finally figured it out. A lot of the vocals remind me of Gary Cherone, especially on the VH 3 album. I always liked him in Extreme, and wish he could have done more work with VH. The song Angel probably showed the most similarity for me.

Maybe I should send a link to your Soundcloud page to Nuno Bettencourt. :rolleyes:

Good song, Gonzo. Every time you post one of these things, I end up with your Soundcloud page playing for 30 mins or more! I'm on Time is Magic right now.

You're cutting into my TV TIME!!!!!:thumbs up:

heheh, talisman, tv time!
that used to mean 'woodsheddin' time' for me, back in the day...

thanks man, glad you dig it.

The more I listen to your songs, the more familiar they sound. I think I finally figured it out. A lot of the vocals remind me of Gary Cherone, especially on the VH 3 album. I always liked him in Extreme, and wish he could have done more work with VH. The song Angel probably showed the most similarity for me.

Maybe I should send a link to your Soundcloud page to Nuno Bettencourt. :rolleyes:

heheh, cherone, eh??!
that's the first time i heard that, interesting,
i sure dug the first 10 years of albums by that band,
i think the last album i bought was 'waiting for the punchline'

good band!

Back