Work in Progress. Can you guess the song ?

BushmasterM4

Ok. Working on a new cover and just got the drums done. I threw in a few quick and dirty guitar tracks to see how it would come together. 2 guitar and 1 bass track to be precise. The temp. guitar tracks are not the greatest (need to adjust tone). Im going to start laying down the final guitar tracks tonight. Anyway, can anyone guess the tune ?????? Any takers on singing to it ??? I dont know if I can do the vocals for this one. Let me know http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=7839795&q=hi

This is a Rush cover? Sounds pretty cool. Kinda has that Rush flair to it in terms of guitar sound. I dig it.

And no, I can't sing, let alone sing like Geddy.

Yes its a Rush tune. Which one ? Was hoping to work on the final guitar tracks tonight, but, I had other things come up. This weekend hopefully. If anyone wants to do the vocals let me know.

I'll have to study Rush so that I recognize their stuff - I bought a best of just to do that because lots of folk on this forum mention them.
I'm NOT ALLOWED to sing Bushie - sorry! The missus won't even let me hum - it seems I'm THAT bad!

Back