Who wants to jam?

Better yet,
Anyone who is interested... email me your own verse(s) to "Disgruntled Employee Anthem" and I will add it to the final version... The best contributions will win an assortment of evil items including the complete recorded works of S8-N, nude pic's of God, and my "Library of ways to hurt oneself"... Dr.Stawl's verses will be hard to beat, though...

S8-N

I tried to get the webspace but when I clicked on the submit button, nothing happened. Must be a java/cookie type deal. I assume that you are supposed to be transfered to a conformation page or get some E-mail or something. However, I have begun receiving junk E-mail (you must agree to in order to get the space) that has so far refused cancellation. Please tell me what's up cause my free 5 megs at earthlink just isn't cutting it.

p.s. s8n, my lyrics are on their way!

CrazyHorse,

Collaborations via the net can be fun...I've done a few with members of other home recording sites. I'll drop you an e-mail and see if we have some common interests to do one.

Dragon, if you're "listening", might be nice to promote a collaboration project with members here, and then consolidate and distribute to all who contributed on a CD. I'd be willing to master and burn the CDs.

Members here, if you are interested in doing something like this, let me know.
Ranger

Where would one go to post a wav or mnp3 so someone could lay down a guitar track. I am working on a christmas cd and need a couple guitar tracks.

Bob

Nothing official here, just a suggestion.
You could post a .jpg of the sheet music for the parts you need and then those interested would post the .mp3 of the track. For quality control purposes you might want to start a little further along and also post an enhanced click track. When Frank Zappa wrote orchestral arrangements for large enesembles he would provide not only the sheet music for the musicians but a MIDI performance of the part on cassette! Get thee a freedrive account and post the drivename and keycode.

Lets try this. The song is Silver Bells, featuring tenor sax. I need a lite rythum guitar on the whole track. It is located on my server at http://www.rbevins.com/~bob/mp3
check it out and if you want to try the guitar track email me and I'll give you a login and you can dump the track there.

Bob
bevins@sympatico.ca

satan , speaking of lyrics for " disgruntled employee anthem " , i think theres a verse in there where you say " flipping your burgers and digging your ditch " .. i think " flipping your burgers and taking your sh*t " would hold better to the whole satan thing...and it flows just as well.. hehe.. just a suggestion..

- eddie -

OK I took your advice and I got a drive at freedrive.... I'm waiting to receive it in the mail....:-)

The song is Silver bells. If you listen you will hear the keys on the tenor sax. Should I remove them?

drive name: slakware
key code: 691496
filename: silver bells.mp3

Bob

I downloaded the tune and can't quite figure out any guitar arrangement that wouldn't step all over what you've already done.

I'm pretty impressed that could decipher my lame ass gwar vocals...
My lyric "ditch" rhymes with "rich" and "bitch", plus the "digging" of said ditch is a reference to doing construction work which is one of the crappy jobs I have had lately in addition to cooking...
And I don't take shit(for that rate of pay)... Which is why I am unemployed at the moment.
Thank you... come again,

S8-N

Back