What do we do now?

TheRealWaldo said:
Gidge,

He's a free user of NWR, and to me, that came across as 'milk it until it dies, then go elsewhere'

W.

I second that feeling...hence my response.

Waldo, why don't you raise the fee a little? $2,- is not much, perhaps too little.

Anyway, I'll have to wait for my next paycheck (bought too much equipment this month, in a way thanks to this inspiring board :D ). And then I'll order a shirt, OK?

There may be some changes in that area, but hasn't been decided on. There'll be some new services, that I'm sure alot of folks here, and in many places on the net will want their hands on, so the 'combination' of the services will work together to keep NWR up there... We'll see.

W.

well, Pedullist, I thought the comment that he should get banned from this board for the comment was far more offensive than his comment.....

his link brought me to a site where i just listened to a few cool bands that i would have never heard without it......

as far as i know, Homerecording.com has no afilliation with NWR, so how can recommending a site get you banned?

I stated that I'd ignore it simply because it was more than anything, bad timing.

Anyways, yeah, nothing to ban someone over.

W.

I know I took a long time for me...

But the rest of you fuckers can drop a nickel or a dime and help support NWRadio......

You are too cool Waldo...

Joe

Gidge said:
as far as i know, Homerecording.com has no afilliation with NWR, so how can recommending a site get you banned?

O, I thought the two were connected....I also thought the NWR had to close down if we didn't help immediately.....seemed like Waldo was in deep trouble....seemed like Branded offered W a big finger linking all of W.'s customers to another site....well.....I've been informed now....my comment was perhaps a bit out of line....excuse me. :rolleyes: :)

Pedullist said:
O, I thought the two were connected....I also thought the NWR had to close down if we didn't help immediately.....seemed like Waldo was in deep trouble....seemed like Branded offered W a big finger linking all of W.'s customers to another site....well.....I've been informed now....my comment was perhaps a bit out of line....excuse me. :rolleyes: :)

yup....

esse noma-de padre-a-spiritous....sanctous....

ok...you are fogiven....now give Waldo a couple of bucks fer Christ sake :D

"If NWR4 doesn't happen, NWR will go bye bye."

VS

"Nooo, not dies. Just stays in mediocrity (slow downloads, instability, no new features) for a while until I can make the cash to get new servers and such. "

and anybody T-Shirt shopping should consider this also:
http://www.homerecording.com/store.html

Yes, but NWR4 will happen now pretty much guarunteed, it's just a matter of time. If people help out now, it'll just speed things up, because otherwise I just have to go out and make the money to do it myself. So, NWR won't die ;)

W.

Oh yeah, guess I forgot to mention it in this thread, but I'm donating $2 from every order from homerec members to Dragon (mentioned it in chat, but not here).

Thought it was only fair.

W.

TheRealWaldo said:
Oh yeah, guess I forgot to mention it in this thread, but I'm donating $2 from every order from homerec members to Dragon (mentioned it in chat, but not here).

Thought it was only fair.

W.

Oooh. Cool.

Back