up and runnin

Again with the jazz styling from you Toke. Is this something you have always been into or is this a new direction for you. I remember your last was jazzy as well so at least this time i wasn't completely surprised.

Very smooth sounding, i didn't have mix issues here. Was just able to sit back and enjoy it. Ahh i see what the guitar back in the mix comments might be coming from. In the beginning the guitar sounds right level wise for me, but at the 3:00 minute mark i might like to hear a little more emphasis but that's my feelings only if i have to squint for it. Great stuff.

Thank you guys, much. Glad if you enjoyed it in spite of the glitches.
I guess this is kinda sorta jazz. Just some old fogies having a good time. I`ve always enjoyed what I call "fringe pickin" or "almost jammin". It could turn into several different things depending on the intensity you apply, and the mood.

Toki :)

No comment on the mix, it's heads and tails above what I've been able to achieve.

Loved the vibe, especially the guitar and drums. Sparse arrangement, room enough to let all the instruments stand out.

Loved it. Oops, already said that...

Very nice. It's coming into summer down here, that's the kind of music I like to hear this time of year. Does have a very Steely Dan sound and feel

nice git playing, very smooth. Dig the drum sound, and really like the arrangement!! This is definitely a good song to listen to when driving at night. Have you heard the soundtrack for Lost Highway? produced by the guy from NIN, but very different than his usual stuff and it's very very good. Anyway, good job, man.

Al

Back