Teal Eyes

Overall, I like it. The only thing that throws me off is the fluctuating vocal level. At times it's too soft, other times it's too loud, then sometimes it's just right.

Nice job. You've got talent.

I agree with the vocal level, but that's a quick fix. The background instrumental is just amazing. I'm a big fan of any hip-hop that doesn't sound like what's on the radio, and I've honestly never heard anything like this before. The piano sounds super-lush (is it a sampler, or did you record it?), the beat is solid, and the atmospheric strings fill it out wonderfully. Digging the Roots sample, too. Great work.

I actually used the beat from a producer name Woodblue, has some real good stuff, different. That's what I want is different, because there's too much of the same in alot of the music that's out there. Thanks for the feedback, quality wise, how'd you guys think it turned out?

Can't argue with the other posters about the vocal level. The style is not my thing but I like the backwards stuff. That's the coolest part to the song I think.

Really a beautiful backing track man. The vocal needs a little reverb IMO to "fit" in the soundscape of the rest of the track. Not bathed in reverb, just a touch or on the endings of lines. The level on the vocal is noticeably distorting at times. Otherwise, really cool. The lyrics are really nice...

Back