Staring & Stunting - Please critique mix

Raydio

The R&B singers on this track are amateur so disregard the fact that they are off key at some parts. What I would like critique on is the mix, lyrics, production, concept, etc. I never used Autotune but I would like to know if it will help with cleaning up the vocals a bit. Let me know guys, thanks.

Staring and Stunting feat. Lo and Raydio G (me, lol): http://lilraydio.dmusic.com

Man I really liked it. I didn't feel like I was listening to a home recording at all. One observation on the mix was when the dude started throwing down those fast lines I thought maybe it was a *little* too out in front of the rest of the mix. I think it could come down a db or two. But that's a personal preference kind of thing. Is that the whole song? It got cut off at 1:31.

Anyway, I thought the overall production sounded excellent man. I've never used Autotune so I can't comment on that. The vocals sounded good for the most part. They were a little off here and there... but I like their voices and the different parts are cool.

Nice work!

Hi

I listened the three songs and they are very good. I like the production and the quality of the songs. This is excellent work.

/Jack Real.

Back