spare a drum track?

notbradsohner

Compression Addict
I really want to start recording more, but drums often pose a problem, both becasue they are a hassle to set up and it is hard to find a time that I can do it in the house. If anyone has any drum tracks the could post for me to mess around with, (adding guitar, keys, vox, bass, etc) that would be great. I want to start writing more, but its hard when I dont have a good base to start with.

Thanks!

P.S. Style doesnt really matter, just not 3/4 swing!!!
thanks again

I just uploaded something for you...This is a drum track I did for someone else's song a few minths ago. It's not my best sounding track but you should be able to play with it. If you want others, I'll be gald to put some up for you.

It's here: NotBrad's Drumm Track

It's the last one at the bottom of the page. Hope you can work with it.

Hope you pick it up before tomorrow morning because I'll be taking it down then. But if you want others, let me know if this doesn't do it for you.

Gee, good thing I took the time to offer this, huh? It's down now...gone.

RAMI, I did download the track. Thanks a bunch, ill be sure to post up a song if I finish. Thanks again!

Raw-Tracks, Ill check it out. Your site looks pretty cool, what a great idea!

Rami-some more would be great. Along with anyone else. Your last drum track was amazing, I just sent the finished song off to a good friend to mix it. Hope it turns out well. Anybody else have anything?

Thanks,

Give me about 5 minutes, I'll have one for you. Mellow pop kinda tune is what they came from......

edit -

pretty much just the raw drum track - use it or not, no biggie......

I can send the individual tracks as mp3. or I can mail the 24/48 bit tracks as well.

Last edited:
Actually I wouldn't mind messing with some real drum tracks, either. If you guys post something here, would it be ok for me to also download those? Of Course, you'll get to hear the finalzed product (if I ever finish one). And of course, I won't be profitting of those without your permission. Actually, getting anybody to listen to those will be a great enough joy as is.

NL5, if you decide to say yes, I would like the separate tracks. mp3 format is probably good enough. :)

Thanks. :)

OK, I put up a drum track on my page. Bigbubba, you're welcome to it also. This is actually the raw drum track to "Highway Star" that I did with Nakatira, Snakedog and Dogman. Do me a favor this time, though. Let me know when you pick it up. Last time, I wouldn't have known you got it if I didn't ask. I'm taking this down in 24 hours whether I hear from you or not. Enjoy.
RAMI's "Highway Drums"

I did get both of those guys. Thanks. Now I had to try and fit something with those. :) Sound fun tho, playing with a real drummer.

Back