soundclick or nowhere radio

sandwiches

hi,

i was wondering... is it possible in soundclick to download something without registering?

or make your song so that that is possible?

cause soundclick seems to have heaps of options like being able to display the lyrics and how you wrote the song etc. but nowhere radio seems a lot better becuase of this extra feature.

sandwiches said:
hi,

i was wondering... is it possible in soundclick to download something without registering?

or make your song so that that is possible?

Nowhereradio.com has all of that and more. I don't use Soundclick, but I remember not being able to download someone's song conveniently, only streaming. With NWR, you can enable an all user download so everyone can download it. About the lyrics and song details, you can add them easily. They display right under the song.

NWR for life.

Re: Re: soundclick or nowhere radio

FattMusiek said:
Nowhereradio.com has all of that and more. I don't use Soundclick, but I remember not being able to download someone's song conveniently, only streaming. With NWR, you can enable an all user download so everyone can download it. About the lyrics and song details, you can add them easily. They display right under the song.

NWR for life.

oh ok... i never knew that. must play with it more.

well is there a way like in soundclick where when you upload you can get them to automatically upload from another site.

i'm on a 56k.

Back