Short EP release

Bisson820

Hey guys, our band is playing a house party for a family friend and there will be a decent amount of people there. we're in the middle of recording our 3rd album and we decided to pick 3 songs for a little "preview EP" to sell at this party.

These are the 3 songs!! could you tell me your opinions of them and their quality!?!

Thanks

thanks greg! and i believe if you let the first song go all the way through it will automatically switch to the one after it... its a sound cloud "Set" .... or if you click onthe actual link it will have all 3 listed!

Your low end used to be pretty assy. Kick and bass specifically. This is much better. What did you do to fix that? Treat your room, or just learn your room better?

I didnt treat my room better, i guess i learned my room better... but i think even more so im constantly listening to my mixes in cars/ipods/speakers etc.. and really analyze how they sound.

I guess its ear training more than anything.

Right. Reference listening is crucial. Treating your room is extremely important too, but I think learning what you have to work with is a little more important. Decent mixes can be made in bad environments after a while of practice and learning your space. Now treat your room, re-learn it, and they will be even better.

just finished drywalling the actual studio we are building which will get me out of that basement we are in.

Gonna have a nice 12x16 room to mix in pretty soon... just gotta do the mudding/sanding/painting and carpeting.

Back