rock song from middle east

wolf1010

hope we will be the first famous band of hot middle east

we r nothing witout .... our crowd

so plz share ur thoughts

The link works for me, but I don't know where to click because it's a foreign language and I couldn't get it translated. I was scared to click on the wrong link and explode or something.

RAMI said:
The link works for me, but I don't know where to click because it's a foreign language and I couldn't get it translated. I was scared to click on the wrong link and explode or something.

...עגרכ וז הריצי תוארהל אל טילחה רצויה

...הרשוא אל ןיידע וז הריצי

You're gonna let something like this stop ya?!

invisiblenemies said:
...עגרכ וז הריצי תוארהל אל טילחה רצויה

...הרשוא אל ןיידע וז הריצי

You're gonna let something like this stop ya?!

Call me a bitch, that shit scares me man. :eek:

Well, I don't read arabic, but the layout of the page looked like a 404 error to me....it was blank with a one lines message on it, and it wasn't an MP3 ??

amra said:
Well, I don't read arabic, but the layout of the page looked like a 404 error to me....it was blank with a one lines message on it, and it wasn't an MP3 ??

Arabic?

That explains it.

I thought a chicken had attacked my monitor when I got up to grab another cigarette.

My mistake.

;)

Ok well I took a deep breath and clicked on a bunch of stuff, then some more stuff, then I saw some writing that looked like it was next to a picture with some kind of audio icon on it. So I clicked on a link and it downloaded a hi-fi sounding streaming version of a song and I listend to that, but that might not even be it for all I know, so I don't think its safe to give critique.

Ben

emergencyexit said:
I don't think its safe to give critique.

Especially if these guys are Isreali. They might be commandos...Those guys can kill you with your own eyebrows. :eek:

HAHA! I just got a neg rep from B.Sabbath for my last post...Talk about sensitive. Just thought I'd let you all know in case you were bored and had nothing to do...lol.

I listened to the first song in the streamed series (tagged 488284). The stream was cutting in and out pretty badly, but from what I could hear the song sounds very good. Ballsy guitar sound. Vox has a good expressive quality but some intense sibilance.

And yeah, the link doesn't work. What I found was http://stage.co.il/play/32859 Hope it's the right band. I figured it was because of the "hhhhhh" in both the stream tag I found and the filename of the mp3 link in the orig post.

Tim

Last edited:
RAMI said:
Especially if these guys are Isreali. They might be commandos...Those guys can kill you with your own eyebrows. :eek:
I listened to it too and I must say I hope they can commando better than they can sing.

I thought it was funny too...Someone else peed their pants over it, too...for the wrong reason. hehehe....:)

RAMI said:
HAHA! I just got a neg rep from B.Sabbath for my last post...Talk about sensitive. Just thought I'd let you all know in case you were bored and had nothing to do...lol.

As did I.

Damn me for speaking of chickens.

Maybe he'll take the time and go through the trouble of starting a thread about you in the jungle, and then try to deny he's a whiny little bitch....After talking about "winning" some imaginary game that only a 3 year old girl would actually care about playing...Classic comedy...hehe.

RAMI said:
Maybe he'll take the time and go through the trouble of starting a thread about you in the jungle, and then try to deny he's a whiny little bitch....After talking about "winning" some imaginary game that only a 3 year old girl would actually care about playing...Classic comedy...hehe.

I certainly hope so. I don't believe I've ever had a thread started about me.

I would be honored.

That was my first reaction...but then I figured why lead him on, he's already obsessed with me as it is. Wouldn't want to be accused of making him think the feeling was mutual.

Back