rock my sex bitch all the way to hell

Actually it`s a pretty good tracking example and tight, but the mixing and some other things could use a few touches. The drums are the pivot point in the mix over everything else. the bass is a bit too thin, The vocals need to come up and out front, the guitar is slightly out of tune. The semitone alternating b/# on the bass in the bridge is a bit noticable. Tight playing though...

Reminds me a bit of "Whips and Reins" off the "Santa`s Reindeer Drag Reprise" album.

I'll second the Toki-Nator on this one... The drum machine is really up over the top of everything else here...

I also assume that this was mixed at blisteringly high levels (as the mix seems to come together quite nicely just short of the pain threshold. :eek:

John Scrip - www.massivemastering.com

Thanks for reviews. I had to change the subject title to get anyone to even read this thread (maybe because I mentioned reggae in the last one). As you'll note I'm not really a woman-hating heavy rocker.
I agree with all the comments so far (apart from not understanding the bass remark. Clarification?). I tend to work very fast, then submit for review, then revise.
Any comments on the song, however?

Back