Progressive Metal collab with Metalhead

Great tune - great arrangement. Impressive playing on the guitars and bass! Drums are hot and well witten. Nice stereo spread on the chunky rhythm guitars. Overall I think this is hot!

:):D:):D

Some pretty good sounds...nice tune. Nice progressions...very interesting. Loved the bass runs.

Cool tune guys...:cool:

Frank Zappa hangs out with Dream Theatre and they all do speed - sure, why not?

(in other words, sounds real good)

The quieter sections at :40, 2:00 and ending are a nice touch. For some sections I'd like to hear a bit more of the gtrs and a bit less of the drumset and bass. For instance, the high lead gtr line at 1:20.

Cool! I can see the devil with a conductors baton in hand , working you too death in the firey pit:D

Pretty big swell of low end resonance at 3:54.

Very nice guys!! kudos:D

F.S.

RockNrollOver Thank you for listening and commenting.

Dogman thanks for the comments.

Greg L kind of busy lol? I will admit, very busy but I guess that is what we do. Thanks for listening.

Sonixx thanks for the listen.

Andyhix thanks for the listen. Zappa I will take, Dream Theater not so much these days haha.

XLR glad you dug some of the more dynamic moments. We try and bring it when we can.

Freudian Slip Nice imagery haha. That low end swell is probably the Synth part ending. The last note does an octave dive. I probably need to envelope the volume a little better. Thanks for catching that.

Back