the post office hustle

eeb

okay, so it's not technically a "mp3" but we recently went to a studio called ostara studios and did a few live songs. (video/audio)

The studio owner is a buddy and he was having a promotion where he wants to make an online magazine.. so we paid next to nothing for this (hence why the mix isn't anything super special)

still thought it was pretty rad

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=31692742

(btw I have still find a decent dvd ripping program that doesn't leave an annoying nag.. sorry about that)

Very tight tune and cool too eeb... I like the mix. Is this just a well placed video camera mic? It sounds like the engineer was able to isolate quite a bit and mix accordingly. Where are you anyway - I see mention of Canada and the Jubilee - are you in Edmonton? I live by "the mall" lol...:D

naw we're in sudbury ontario.. he actually has two studios.. one called easter island which is a very good recording studio.. he's done great stuff there..

and the other studio which is a multimedia thing called ostara.. he has 3 cameras and he tracks all the channels individually.. think of it as a live off the floor recording at any studio.. obviously he didn't spend alot of time on the mix but he assured me that he could if we wanted.. we just went in as a pre-production type thing (my studio gear is currently on the fritz)

www.ostarastudios.com is his website (which I might be re-designing for him... )

Back