plleeeaaaase give some constructive .....

JC yes it is Broken.

it is Broken! if you watch that YouTube video i put up there very carefully.... you will see on the keyboard there the knob is.. actually Broken.

have a look.

I’m serious... it's broken JC it's all gone.

I love Dean learner.

it is Broken! if you watch that YouTube video i put up there very carefully.... you will see on the keyboard there the knob is.. actually Broken.

have a look.

I’m serious... it's broken JC it's all gone.

You're probably right. I was so caught up in the melody that I wasn't really paying close enough attention though.

Last edited:
Blackbay, I was going to respond at length, but I really cant be bothered.

JC, was a really interesting post, enjoyed the read, you obviously know your stuff. Cheers m8, very enlightening.

Greg, Thanks :D

Thanks all for your interest, time and relevant pointers. Still a great forum!

Andy

ps. Just checked the Cymbals, they peak at about -3 db

Last edited:
Ok

Symbols yeah is that the crash?

that's too high waaay too high.

-3 digital?

i know it's a feature of this sound just as say... that keyboard riff was a feature of say.. the empty room but look at symbols as the sparkle like the tinsel of a little princess fairy and they are little, like that little princess fairy.

you can have them back because they are there for space, energy and stereo effect. (like princess fairies)

When they smash out they sound harsh. (just like the fairies) (see the trend here?)

i just though your keys section might have been inspired by the empty room that's why I linked it ?

it was wasn't it?

If the peak attack of the crash is -3 you could still loose another 3 and hear them nice.

Here’s a marketing hint the trick to Art is to have it proliferate humans are unbelievable at proliferating information (which is art) and the most important always goes out the furthest.

(if you don’t understand what I just said, just watch the “the empty room” again)

not because the answer is there just because ...well...how good is it? !!!!!

ha ha

Proof

s_55032b56719bd1b2bf5275e2a4d29737.gif

This is what a smashed out fariy looks like i know what your thinking... leave that symbol..... but let me tell you it's ok now but just like this fairy turn up the Db by about 9 Rms then go shopping with her.

all i'm trying to say is drugs are bad mmmm k

so are loud symbols.

anyone heard the zeppelin Re-master?

Dude, you make no sense. Can you stop filling up every thread you post in with stupid rambling bullshit?

This shit is why we need neg rep back.

Greg Greg Greg

it's the fairy symbol dynamics theory....

i didn't make this up it's legitimate...

this is as real as it gets and i couldn't be more serious.
even if i could spell

what's Neg feedback?
you'd need to fix that at the Tracking stage!

it's the fairy symbol dynamics theory....

i didn't make this up it's legitimate...

this is as real as it gets and i couldn't be more serious.
even if i could spell

what's Neg feedback?
you'd need to fix that at the Tracking stage!

Okay great, now kindly shut the fuck up. :)

Last edited:
Back