Please...listen...I need opinions

the mix sounds good, don't have any comments about it, except maybe the toms(when used) wich sound dull; the weakest element in your song are the vocals who are sometimes missing to hit or keep the right tone (1:07, 1:02, 1:22 etc)
anyway, I like the mood of the tune, and I'd like to see a vocal improved version.
cheers

I love creeping stuff like this, the last section rocks, i think the concept works. Great bass line, drums sounded great troo.

There's some mixing and panning that detracts from the tune for me. I can't really think of anything specifically, but just sections where stuff dosn't sound settled or together, mostly in the guitars and vocals,

The intro and ending are awesome. I love how it get's down to business right off the top.

Doug

I like the drums too. And the feel of the song. I'd like it better if I could understand more than 6 of the words. :rolleyes: (I think)

Really rocks in parts and I liked the mix.

Decent enough mix.Clocking in a 6:51 I think we can count this out as being a commercial hit.:eek: The instruments are tracked ok but I have to agree with groovejunkie about the vocals being the weakest link.......the vocals dont do anything for me.The words are just mumbled out with no effort......no dynamics to the vocals whatsoever.

Bass sounds pretty good.The song prety much drags on until the 3:21 mark........vocals at that point are still weak.The male vocal that comes in after that point is just as weak as the female one.Vocals are way too low.I made it to the 5 minute mark and thats about all I could take.

Vocals just ruined it for me.Sorry.

Originally posted by Kramer:

The male vocal that comes in after that point is just as weak as the female one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...er......no females whatsoever in our band...

Thanks for all the feedback!

Will be posting more songs and a "new vocals" version soon...

If you want (and can) feel free to give me your opinions about the rest of the songs.

sodiumchannel.com/music

Peace...

PC

PowerCouple said:

If you want (and can) feel free to give me your opinions about the rest of the songs.

sodiumchannel.com/music

Peace...

PC

"Novacaine" is a rockin tune."Preach" is pretty cool too.

Back