Pimp Rocks' Finest

Fishmed

I would have to say the vocalist did a lot better this time then in the past, but he still has aways to go.

gibs - I mainly record other people. I am going to try and colaberate with some friends on some material. Maybe I can get some vocal or guitar work in. To be honest, I have not had much time to write my own stuff, but for you gibs, I try a give it a little more effort. :)

Well here are several cuts from the project I just finished. Yes the band is once more Flax, but now they are better than ever with their new bass player. The files can be found at http://www.idrive.com visit "Fishmed". Their song titles are:
- Abraham
- Make it (Will I make it)
- No Turning Back
- Snap

Enjoy.

[This message has been edited by Fishmed (edited 05-31-2000).]

downloaded Abe and Make it...nice mixes as usual by you...still wish you'd post some more of your own stuff...Flax's vocalist is sorta contrived sounding (not your mix, just the way his phrasing comes across).......gibs

I agree with gibs on the vox. Sounds like the dude from Cake, but it doesn't quite work here (my opinion)... I was thinking when I was listening to Abraham and Make it, if he threw himself into the singing a little more... I mean, I know he's doing the gutter throat thing on Abraham, but I mean the rest of it, I think, screams for more feeling, not necessarily the gutter-throat, just a little more energy or something... something is missing with the vocals... I dunno... Good mixes though... and Abraham rocks.

Back