Out of My Way

I tried but unfortunately my streaming is wacked.

But from what i could tell. it was cool. the snare roll gave a nice military cadence feel. the detuned backing strings had to grow on me though. The big change up in the late part of the first verse was hot. thats as far as i'm able to get with my player locking up

BTW...Is that the kind of presentaion paid soundclick members get?

As I seem to be for every post here, I'm with Toki; it needs some variety. It also seems to be lacking definition in the high-mid region. Everything there sounds a bit flat to me.

I would pan things around more, go for a bigger stereo image. The track sounds too lumped together in the middle.

Peter

leavings said:
As I seem to be for every post here, I'm with Toki; it needs some variety. It also seems to be lacking definition in the high-mid region. Everything there sounds a bit flat to me.

I would pan things around more, go for a bigger stereo image. The track sounds too lumped together in the middle.

Peter

That is some good feedback. Thanks I apreciate it. I will try that.
Now... about variety... what would you suggest?

pkmusic said:
That is some good feedback. Thanks I apreciate it. I will try that.
Now... about variety... what would you suggest?

another instrument with a contrasting voice and a different, but complementing rythym, would give a whole new dimension.

Alternately (or in addition to what Toki suggested) you could try some ambient sounds...guitar or synth riffs, horns, etc.

I have to remember that this doesn't have vocals over it, and that really makes the repetition stand out.

Back