New song. Opinions wanted

Schmange

Sorta new anyways. I posted this before but took some groovy suggestions and added harmonies & made a coupla other changes.

The two versions are the same 'cept one has slightly less tracks on it to make more room for the vocals.

I liked the minimalist version better.

I think the guitar could use a bit more body, and the vocal has some siblance in a few spots that distracts from the nice airy vocals.

Actually...the sibilance doesn't bother me...but you oughtta' hear my recordings...JESUS, I'M SOOOOOO SIBILANT.

I'm nobody, but I think they're both great. I like the minimalist version better too, but I think it's because of the low end. Seems to be more of it in the min. version.

Anyway, I think I caught this before. Was this the tune where you were trying to decide which vocal to use? (male vs. female?). If it is, you definitely made the right choice. If not, it's still a cool vocal, lol.

How did you record the vocal?

Anyway, it's beautiful.

Kind of reminds me of The Sundays! Very nice. If you whisper "goodnight" one more time, I'm gonna lose my mind!! ;)
Very light and airy. Very pleasant. I really like the harmonies toward the end. I listened to the full version. Really very nice!

My God what a beautiful voice!!!!!

I didn't think the sibilance was so bad.

I like the minimal version too.

Super stuff!!!!!

Back