New Recording - Reptilia (Strokes Cover)

ActionDeath

Hey, everyone. Just finished this up yesterday. I got a lot of good feedback on the last one I posted here, so I'm throwin' this out there for ya.

A little background, Darby and I kinda know each other through a mutual friend and through Facebook, but we've never really hung out. We both do video covers for Youtube and play all of the instruments ourselves. We decided to cover a song together via e-mail and the rest is embedded below.

I used a pre-recorded drum track that I found online because neither Darby or I have a good set. I don't usually mix drums, so that part is kinda new to me, but I think I got it pretty damn close to the Strokes' album version mix (which was what I was aiming for).

Give it a listen! I'm on bass and vocals, and Darby is doin' guitars. The video features some of the finest drummers that the internet has ever seen.

Oh, hell. I just read some of the 'related posts'. I didn't realize this forum had so much disdain for The Strokes. Sorry, guys. Going forward, I'll keep my Strokes to myself. :)

Back