new original alt rock song, comments and thoughts!

I started to listen? But then stopped, and listened to someone w/more posts. I would recommend listening and commenting on things by others to raise the interest in what you have to offer? I'm sure it's quite good. I just didn't listen :-( Get off your selfish butt and listen and comment on something by someone else?

I hope to in the future?

rockin robby,
is it your mission to be a dickhead? maybe he's like me and hasn't really been here long enough to keep his mouth open as much as you do or to even make intelligible comments based on what he doesn't know yet.
maybe he's got a lot of other shit to be doing besides bouncing around newbs' posts and shooting them down with your lazy-ass cut n paste post, rockin robby.

Hello everyone,

I am nearing completion on this song for a friend's band and would like to get some comments or thoughts on it from both a recording perspective and a creative standpoint since I did some of the writing and played some parts. Any feedback is appreciated! Hope you enjoy it.

Glass tears test master by abalagula on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Thanks!

i dig the song, the pace changes. the mix sounds pretty good as far as my lousy hearing can tell. good job! nice wah work on the guitar solo!

This sounds pretty full and I like the mix overall. I like the sound you got with the drums on this.

The vocals are kind of unique...well presented and everything, but I found the initial melodies to be a bit odd. I liked some of the subsequent sections much better though. It's cool that you mapped out all of these divergent parts and brought them together. There were some weird ass chords in there for a couple of transitions, but I think they worked.

I thought this was pretty unique actually. Good job.

I like it I like it I like it! This is very good - really original and crazy. I love all the odd melodies and weird chords - works really well. I can't fault the mix, sounds great to me.

I agree about the odd chords - they are just different enough to catch your attention - but you have an original sound going on. I also listened to a couple of other tracks on your Sound Cloud page. I hear a little bit of REM in your vocals and sound - it's cool, I like it. The mixes sound pretty well balanced to me. Keep jammin...

Audiowriter

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I appreciate it. Any other comments specifically on the vocals? I don't know, I kind of feel like the vocals are off in some way. Maybe it's just the slightly different tone of the singer's voice

Back