New Cover- Call Me Maybe and Skyfall

Hey - I watched/listened to the first song. Not bad, the vocals are quite good and the guitar is fine, but I just can't watch those boy-band style hand gestures without feeling a little bit ill. Sorry :).

Yeah, works much better when I minimize the utub page.
The are some problems with the audio - it seems to crackle or clip a few times when you strum harder.
You'd have been better off posting an MP3.
Did you record as it seems in the vid with two voices and guitar live" I doubt it due to a cople of lip synch issues. Did you record someother way? There's a fair bit of buzz when things are quiet.
You really should re record, seriously, and focus on those little things that need work - some diction, some noise, getting a little top end into the guitar etc. What gear did you use? Why didn't you opt for a stereo audio soundstage?

Nice voices, good playing. Time to get to work.
EDIT: I think the buzz was in my gear!

Last edited:
EDIT: I think the buzz was in my gear!

I'm hearing the buzz too.

I second the idea of just posting the mp3. That would also allow us to listen to and give feedback on the two songs separately, and we'd be able to skip the 45 seconds of banter in a language that most of us don't speak!

at 4:45, you start getting a lot of noise (presumably from from the vocals being too quiet and turning that channel up too much since it stops with the vox.)

Back