New ***Blues***Song

Just add that heavy beer fragrance and the sound of a Harley outside :) change the name to

BIKER BLUES

Peace Bill

In the intro, the lead and rythym guitars sound like they're going to fight with each other. You might want to define the lead better in that part.

Outside of that...1 drum loop, huh? Could've fooled me!

This is the BLUES!!!!!!

Dan,
Your style of guitar playin reminds me a lot of an old bandmate, this is really good stuff. I think the tone of the guitars could stand to be warmed up just a touch, but that's just personal preference. Other than that, sounds pretty damn good.

bd

Where's the Harp!
Can't be a Blues tune without a Harp....ya know? :D

Ok...so you wrote, tracked & mixed it all in one afternoon.....

I hate you :D

It takes me a week just to get one track down....shit....
The guits are fighting each other and the vox for space in the mix man...I would through the rhythmn guit way over to one side and pump it...drums need warmth...I know it's a loop but just a tad...
bass could be pumped a little too..

Vox is good man but harsh in the highs...
is it dry?
Cool blues man...a harp fill here and there would be OH so F_ckin' cool! :D

Good tunage man,
Joe

:cool:

Dan;

Cool Blooze Toon, Bro! Nice Dirty Blues Tone on the Guits and good Playin'.

I agree, those Guits are fighting each other and need some separation. Sounds like an old Mono Blooooooooooze Record though. ;)

CR ><>

Well you already know I'm a fan - I'm tellin' ya, man - I wanna be in a bar with your band, a triple of Jameson's, a slender brunette (no, a blonde, no, no - this is redhead's music!!!)

The bass could speak some more - he's not earning his share of the door and he missed a couple beats here and there. But that's my kind of drummer - shut up and keep the rhythm (sorry drummists!)

I gotta get out of this wooden music kick and lay down some blues - haven't picked up the Strat in weeks - the guitar slingers have me inspired! Cool Tune!!
Milan

love to listen, but for some reason, my mac doesn't want to stream this, and I can't download...

Sounds authentic, and with authority. Love it.
I could feel the waves off the lead fills. Great tone. maybe alter the ryth tone just a tad. pick up the kick, fat the snare, pump the bass. Add a tiny bit of meat on the low end of the vocal. Send me some tickets to the next show. :)

I needed to hear that tune today! If I keep waking up this way, I probably will live another day! Cool rhythm and leads. Walter

A crowd I'd play for anytime

wfaraoni
Shaky Tee
bdbdbuck
joro
Axe4Yahweh
MC Gitarz
Robertt8
Toki987
Walter Tore

You guys and girls are in on the ground floor on this one.
It's soooo new and there's so much to do.
I'll post again when I get a chance to use some of you're suggestions...................

Dan:)
:D :D :D

i feel a little demanding asking this but a harmonica would go very nicely with this. very nice guitar playing! you've been playing a while, no?

Hevy, yours is the last song of the night before beddybye... and your song's called "wakin' up" :D :o ... uh oh... :(

;)

Gated snare... a bit o' noise in there, no biggie...

Vocs come up some? Put some lows back in 'em for body?.. they're sittin there all small on the floor...

Snare should be PHHHHATTER.... probably... try throwing some CHORUS on 'im (that's right, "chorus") during your mixdown... fattens 'em right up.

Listen to those licks... GE Smith has nothin' on you :)

Level on kick up? Eq boost on bass around 450... slight...?

Nice job, another time, another "blue" (is that what they call a single blues cut? :D)

Chad

Back