Need opinions fast! lol Really!

bigj

Anyways my people, I need opinions about this mix really fast... technical stand point and just having to do with how the vox was mix and how it sits on the instrumental...

I think the vox needs to be brighten a lil, but im trying to mix with crappy ass speakers and headphones and sending it back and forth to my other pc and listening there...

Ok wut you guys think? it's spanish... reggaeton... (dancehall reggae kinda spanish thing) This would be going to a local CD of various artist... I ended up with like a -5 db or something like that... anyways you guys are the gurus and i hope somebody can give me their honest technical opinion... it was recorded on a untreated basement with mic at center of room

Dont have to be perfect, but i want to make sure i don't have anything my untrained ear didn't catch that would be a major issue...

Thanks again

Song "Muslo en Kdera"

http://friends.barrio305.com/bigjyyari
www.myspace.com/bigjyyari
www.nuestroritmo.com/bigjampyari

Any comments? The only reason im in such a rush for opinions is that the guy mixing it, mess it up more than do anything good for the mix... he has the accas and I had to re record everything on my basement... this song was supposed to be done 2 weeks ago... he took two weeks to mess the song up with his mix... so now i got to do whatever i can.

The CD they are doing... or putting together is just waiting for this track in order to press it... Is a local CD so no need for super proffesional grade mix... eventhou im a rookie at this.. i know that at the stage this mix is at is 100 times better than what he came up with...

Please leave me some comments!!! Thanks ... your critisism is golden!!!!

Back