My Newest Song

oops

I uploaded the song just before walking out the door, only to discover that I goofed! The vocal drops off during the 2nd verse, but I think it's still enough to get a general idea.
I'll have to re-post when I get home, but I'll be grateful for your comments in the mean time.

Sounds pretty good. This type of music you can keep it simple like you did. Or you can go over the top with doubled piano tracks, effects and all sorts of things to make it a huge tune. I do hear some pitch problems in the vocals in spots, but overal I like it. Let us know when you get the vocals back in.

OK-I'm back!

Thanks, Bushmaster. Yes, I need to learn the song better. That's one reason I made this rough recording. I'll sing along with it, and maybe make some changes. I'm hoping for some feedback on the overall feeling of this version (melody/cadence, etc) before I learn it too well, though. Then I'll probably add some harmonies to a new vocal track & polish it up a bit.

Thanks to all who are willing to bear with me on this one. I really appreciate your perspectives & hope to utilize them to develop this song! (This is a brand new baby of a song, since I just wrote it 2 or 3 weeks ago!)

Back