Music Genre Hatred...Do you HAVE to say it?

lol.

Tell me all about it in the Cave. :D

To the guy whose song got bumped to page 2 because of this thread, my bad.

The most boring to me is National Anthems.....Who writes them??

Good point.

From now on, everytime somebody posts a national anthem in the mp3 clinic, I'm going to tell them that I hate the genre of national anthems.

I can't wait!!! :D

The most boring to me is National Anthems.....Who writes them??
Dead people!!!

Just as quickly as the thought entered my head came the realization that Roy Williamson has been gone now for close to 20 years. (He wrote the Scottish one)
Sorely missed.

ah yeah the corries recorded it...my bad

one of the corries was my mums English grammar teacher..fascinating fact lol

Don't like that boys 'band' stuff. You know, none can play instruments but five of them sing .. in perfect harmonies. And are invariably love songs. Makes one pukey.
There are those performers who dance, yet don't play instruments, and they appear on the charts. Like wtf? Dancing a little (to songs produced by Sony session players) and autotune singing does not give a right to enter music charts.

Don't like that boys 'band' stuff. You know, none can play instruments but five of them sing .. in perfect harmonies. And are invariably love songs. Makes one pukey.
There are those performers who dance, yet don't play instruments, and they appear on the charts. Like wtf? Dancing a little (to songs produced by Sony session players) and autotune singing does not give a right to enter music charts.

Yes yes and yes!

Also.. Francis Scott Key is rolling over in his grave.:D

Back